Saturday, May 3, 2008

Tis the Season.... For Weddings and Graduations

Well, it's a new May, and we all know what that means. Graduations, and endless weddings. Haha. We went to Manti yesterday for Adam's cousins wedding. She was beautiful, it was beautiful, and in all honesty it made me think back to exactly a year ago when that was us. After the wedding was all said and done, Adam and I drove down to Cedar City, and on the way we reminiced about our wedding day. How it was all so exciting. The temple was the most perfect moment of my life. For the most part, everyone I cared about was there to share the moment with us, but for a split second, all I saw was Adam as the sealer was talking to us. Noone else even existed for that moment. And it was in that moment that I looked into his eyes and just knew that this truly was my forever. The feeling of peace and pure joy was indesribable. Whenever we get on eachothers nerves, or we start fighting, that's what I think back on. And then I can look at things and see them as truly insignificant.

Wow, that got deep for a minute.... Now we are in Cedar City. Adam's sister, Kimmy, Is graduating from the Masters program at SUU. What a woman. She is amazing. I truly do look up to her in so many ways. She is determined, motivated, smart, and just a great person. I feel very lucky to have her as my sister in law. So, CONGRATS Kimmy! WE LOVE YOU!!!

(p.s. I forgot my camera, but hopefully with somone elses we can get a few pictures to add to this later....)

1 comment:

Amber Ferran said...

PS...and I love your guts