Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Uh huh

Well, I got exactly zero pictures... It was awesome. Ha. It was fun though. That's all I can really say about it...



For a new story... Yesterday was our 1 year anniversary. I can't believe it!! We made it a whole year without killing each other. AMAZING! Ha ha. As a matter of fact, the past year has been incredible. Before I go into that, I thought I would tell you all about our day yesterday. Adam decided to stay home from work since it was the big day. We slept in, and when we woke up... I was coughing my lungs up. (I know what you all were thinking... Gross... Like I would tell you... ;)) So, i called the doctor, and sure enough, couldn't get in till the very end of the day. Oh well, long story short, after over an hour at the doctors office, they let us know that I have an infection in one ear, my sinuses, and my lungs. Good times on the anniversary. We went to dinner, and came home to watch a movie. As I hacked all night... And continue today. :)



On a better note, I just wanted to reminisce a little about the past year. It started out a little rough. Well, rough for me. We got married, went on a fantastic honeymoon to Jamaica, and when we got home, Adam went to work. As you all know, Utah was on fire last summer, so he was quite busy. For the first little while, Adam came home every night, but once the fires really started up, he couldn't. Sometimes he would be out on a fire till midnight. Well, for those of you who know me at all, you know I cried for like a month straight. I did finally kind of get used to it though. We made it through the summer, and then Adam started work 4 days a week instead. I really have enjoyed that. I get to see him all weekend every weekend. It's FABULOUS! Now summer is quickly approaching though, so watch out friends. I think I might cry again... :( Ha ha. I'll be fine. At least I know what to expect this time.

To end this I just wanted to let you all know my favorite things about Adam.

- He is my best friend. I can tell him anything and everything and he will never ever stop loving me.
- He is a complete goof ball. Even if I am mad as hell, he can usually make me laugh. (Usually.. :))
- He is an animal lover. In fact, just yesterday he told me he thought about being veterinarian!! Until he found out how much schooling he would have to do.
- He helps around the house. If I ask him to do it, he will!!
- He loves me no matter what. If I gain weight, if I lose weight, if I get frustrated at him, and even when I cry for no reason.
- He is an amazing cuddler. I love snuggling up to him.
- He loves his family. And would do anything for any of them.
- He is my Hero....

3 comments:

Amber Ferran said...

I'm so happy for you guys! One year...congrats! I'm sorry you're so sick though. Adam sounds like a great guy-I'd actually love to meet him sometime. He must be pretty great to have won someone like YOU!

Anika said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Congrats on one year! We've made it 3 years and I have no idea how we haven't killed each other. LOL! You are so beautiful... you need post pics! LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you were sick over your 1st anniversary. You can only go up from here. :) I love what you wrote about Adam. It was so cute.