Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tagged!!

Ok, I have been tagged before by Anika, and I didn't do it, but now I got it fro Jen too. This one is shorter though, so I'll do it. Hee hee.

FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES- Hmmm... Probably flip flops. Or anything comfy. Slip on ones:)
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION- I totally didn't do one this year. I always say I am going to eat healthier and exercise, and then I don't, so I just didn't even say it this year.
WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW- CSI is on in the other room. Needless to say Adam is NOT home tonight. He despises CSI.
IF YOU HAD $200 TO SPEND ON YOURSELF WHAT WOULD IT BE- Clothes. I'm obsessed. I can't even go to the mall cause I'll want to buy everything.
RANDOM THOUGHT- Isn't it funny how when you are window shopping, and have no money, you find MILLIONS of things to buy, but when you have money designated for shopping, there is nothing?? I hate that.
FAVORITE PLACE TO GO IN THE CITY YOU LIVE IN - The mall.. Haha. No, my house. Let's be honest... I live in Orem....
THE BOOK YOU ARE READING - I should really start reading again cause I have nothing to put here. :)

And I am tagging Anika, Amber and..... Michelle. :)

2 comments:

Anika said...

You can't tag me- I tagged YOU on this. Why didn't you call me to go shooting!? Cause you didn't want me to show you up or something!?

Toni said...

tone, I completly understand what you mean about the whole when you have money you cant find anything to buy.... that happens to me all the time, I am glad it happens to you to.