Sunday, March 23, 2008


Myspace Comments @ 123glitter.com




So, it's Easter Sunday... This is one of my many holidays alone. Don't feel bad for me. It's ok. I'll be fine... Tears... Haha. Just kidding. I get to go be with my sister and her family, so I am excited. And you all know that means I will most likely have some pictures for you.... Most likely at least.

I had to teach the Young Women today. It gives me anxitey. For real... At least there are only 4 of them. And 3 leaders... Well, 4 leaders including me. We better watch out or we will out-number them soon. YIKES!! My lesson was NOT on the atonement, but the rest of church was. And I am so grateful for that. The atonement means so much to me. For every mistake I have made and will make and every pain I have felt and will feel... It's so comforting to know that I won't ever go it alone. Christ is there for me. And that is all I need. That, and Adam. He keeps me young. :) I love him with all my heart and I am the luckiest girl on the planet. There is noone else like him, and I got him. MMMmmmm.... Yeah, I'm lucky. It's weird how every holiday makes me realize things like this. Why can't it just be a normal day??? Like Wednesday??

Well, I love ya all. and HAPPY EASTER!!

No comments: