Friday, August 19, 2011

Let's try this again....

So, I obviously suck at blogging now... Let's just start over, shall we? I think that's a good idea. :) So here we go! I hope you're ready for this.. :)

Summer has been in full force this year. At the end of June we went to Lake Powell for a week, and then Adam spend the first half of the summer working in Panguitch. It was hard to have him gone, but he really loved it over there. Since he's been back working in Cedar City, he has been gone quite a it, but we've seen him more so that's good. Summers aren't too exciting for us since it is Adam's busy season, so Jack and I just do what we can to entertain ourselves. Mostly we just hang out at home. Sometimes we play i the back yard... When it's not TOO hot. Or we hang out with Granny. St George is an option every once in a while. :)

Jack is getting so big. I can't believe is is already over a year. It just blows my mind. His personality is coming out more and more everyday. He is stubborn like his momma... Not such a good thing. He is independent. He is funny. He is charming. He brightens our lives everyday. He is such a character. His newest thing is posing for pictures....





















Things he loves:


His kitty.











Toothbrushes.












His girlfriend Dallie.










And in all honesty... How can you not be in LOVE with a face like this???












Hopefully I can keep up on this a little better now... I'll do my best. :)

1 comment: