Wednesday, April 22, 2009

We're actually leaving...

So, the day is almost here. I've been packing forever it seems, and still there is so much to do. In the previous post I said we were going to Nephi, now we aren't so sure. So for now we are going to Cedar City to stay with Adam's mom. All our belongings will be going in storage, and then we wait... Wait to find out where we will be living. We leave the condo for good on Saturday. Wow... It does not seem like it's real, but it surely is. It really will be interesting to see where life takes us. Stay tuned for more info.....

7 comments:

The Max Family said...

Oh you will love cedar city, Taylor and I lived there our first 2 1/2 yrs of marriage and had our first daughter born there, we loved it and can't wait to leave cali and move back its so beautiful and small and we just loved it :)

Best of luck and hope you get settled real soon :)

Kelly and Taylor Max
www.maxfamily4.blogspot.com

Toni said...

What? How come you are not moving to Nephi? Is Adam maybe getting a different job? Well good luck with the move, you will end up where your suppose to be. Tell Adam Hi!

Lindsey said...

are you sure you don't want to live in ca by me? hahah

Amber Ferran said...

I'm seriously so excited for your two! Because just for that reason, you aren't really sure where life is heading and I find that exciting! If you need anything please let me know...I'll miss you terribly around here, but we have blogging (which you'll update often I know) and Facebook...I'm so happy for you!!!

Lindsey said...

so, I am pretty sure you have left already and I would like to know what you are up to now!!! hahah love ya!!!

Lindsey said...

I think I hear SCREAMING!

Lindsey said...

So, i would like to see pics of the new house!!!